If your dog's breath makes you hold your own, it is the first sign that things are not well with your pet.
Dog toothpaste differs from toothpaste for people in several ways.
It’s important to use a toothpaste made specifically for pets, because our human toothpaste contains fluoride and detergents that are not meant to be swallowed. Get it.
- This dog toothpaste has a natural vanilla flavour that pets love.
- on-foaming so no need to rinse, plus it contains a tartar control formula and tea tree oil for healthy gums.
- Sugar free, naturally sweetened with Stevia a natural herb.
- Keeps breath smelling clean and fresh.
- Unique formula prevents the accumulation of plaque and tartar.