Cruelty free - the deer aren't killed or even hurt in the process.
Male deer grow a new set of antlers each year and the mature antlers fall off naturally to make way for the new pair coming through. If your dog is not interested at first, soaking in water overnight, or maybe a little peanut butter and Vegemite?
- Long-Lasting: Antler chews last much longer than bully sticks or chews made of compacted starch or rawhide, yuk.
- Safer: Deer Antler Dog treats are much less likely to chip or splinter than processed bones as the chewing grinds the antler chew down slowly. Please use caution with aggressive chewers. (See safety hint below).
- Healthy Chew: Antlers contain many beneficial nutrients, calcium and phosphorous for healthy and strong bones and definitely nothing artificial.
- Odor and stain-free: Antlers have virtually no odor or residue to get on your carpet or furniture, ideal inside treat.
- Antler vary in shape, thickness and color. No two are alike. A variety chew your dog will enjoy.