- Use a soft tape measure.
- Place the tape measure around your dog's body, just behind the front legs.
- Pull it to be a tight, snug fit and read off the measurement.
- Now check the chart below, to select the correct size.
- 12 mm wide collar and girth straps - adjustable girth from 30cm to 40cm
- 12 mm (collar), 20mm (girth) webbing straps - adjustable for a girth from 39cm to 53cm.
Medium - 20mm (collar) 25mm (girth) wide webbing straps - adjustable for a girth from 51cm to 73cm.
Large - 25mm wide collar and girth straps - adjustable for a girth from 70cm to 100cm.