KONG Goodie Bone Extreme dog toy is a tough, durable treat toy that will help keep your bestie entertained for hours.
Playing with your pooch provides a tool to bond with your dog while giving them much needed exercise.
- Great for games of tug, toss and chase with your dog.
- Excellent for obedience training providing a reward toy for retrieval.
- A classic bone shaped toy, just the thing to promote healthy chewing habits.
- The toy is firm but flexible
It feels solid, weighty and comfortable in the dog’s mouth.
- No splintering or sharp edge so its safer on dog’s teeth and gums than a bone or stick.
- Made from KONG rubber – sturdy, puncture resistant and resilient.
- Easy to rinse off dirt, mud and grass under the tap after use.
Not only is it a great for games of tug, toss and chase with your best friend but the ends of the Goodie Bone have flexible Goodie Grippers. What are they? I'm glad you asked!
- Flower/star shaped channels running through ends of the bone these help grip your dog treats firmly- slow release as dog gnaws at treat. Just Brilliant.
- Supervise your dog, place food treats in the bone for the dog to have some quiet time nuzzling and licking treats out of the toy. You get a little break as well.
When you get your new dog toy it may have a "new rubber"odour, this will reduce over time.
This is a large toy - Length:21cm
Width in the middle: 4cm
Width at both ends: 8.5cm. It has 5cm
Goodie Gripper Hole: 2cm diameter.
Only choose toys for your dog that are larger than the dog’s mouth. Choosing a sizer toys can be dangerous.
Supervise your dog’s use of this toy. Inspect the toy regularly and remove if it damaged or worn.
Although this Dog treat toy is call "extreme" that doesn't mean indestructible. If your dog easily damage a toy, then the toy is not suited to your dog’s play style, please choose a different toy.